COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
James (“Jim”) joined the firm as an associate in 2005 after a successful career in health care-related businesses. His primary focus is putting his industry expertise to work assisting corporate and medical businesses with their office requirements.
NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS, CLIENTS
During his tenure with Reichel Realty, Jim has participated in 575± lease transactions in many prominent shopping centers, and more than $20 million in sales. He has proven ability to meet the needs of small, “mom and pop” shops, as well as very large corporate entities.
- Real Estate Sales Associate
- Created and developed a nationwide medical transportation business, servicing insurance companies and medical facilities.E
- Established marketing and consulting firm to assist Florida physicians and medical professionals expanding their practices and patient referrals.
- Monroe Woodbury High School
- Gold Coast School of Real Estate – 2005
- 2001-2005 One Medical Marketing, Owner
- 1990 – 2001 Medical Transport 1, Owner