COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
Jeff Yansura joined the firm in 2006 and brings more than 25 years of experience in business and property management to his role as Vice President of Property Management. He has managed private luxury home communities, office building and retail shopping centers throughout South Florida.
Born and raised in Ohio, Jeff has been a resident of West Palm Beach since 1977. He and his wife, Margie, have restored four historic homes, three in the West Palm Beach neighborhood of Flamingo Park where Jeff served for many years on the Flamingo Park Neighborhood Association Environmental Committee. They have three adult children. Jeff is an outdoorsman, enjoying the beach, biking, camping and hiking in the mountains of Colorado.
- Real Estate Sales Associate since 1979
- Member of the United Methodist Church of the Palm Beaches where he has served as Chairman and member of the Church’s Board of Trustees for many years.
- Completed coursework toward CPM designation
- Completed coursework for Real Estate Property Appraiser
- Business Administration – Michigan State University
- With concentration in Hotel, Restaurant and InstitutionalManagement
- 2004-2006, Gardens Home Management Services, Customer Services Manager
- Hired in the aftermath of Hurricanes Francis and Jeanne to ensure quality workmanship and timely repairs performed by subcontractors.
- 1997-2004, Addison Development, Construction Facilitator/Assistant Estimator